Important professional development for AP Coordinators: Managing the AP Exam Process for AP Coordinators
The webinar will outline the AP exam fee structure and the remittance process. Friday, January 27, 2017 beginning at 3 p.m.
Register at: https://oksdeevents.webex.com
2017 Advanced Placement Summer Institutes
University of Oklahoma Summer Institute 2017
Tulsa University Summer Institute 2017
Out-of-State AP Summer Institutes (APSI)
Funding for out-of-state APSIs is contingent upon the following:
- the APSI course being offered in-state
(If the course is offered in-state, funds will not be provided.)
- availability of funds
Procedure for registration and reimbursement for Out-of-State APSIs:
- Choose and register for workshop.
- Pay for workshop. Keep a copy of workshop invoice/receipt.
- Attend workshop and receive attendance certificate.
- Complete Vendor Payee Form. (If a school district is requesting reimbursement, use the Tax ID# rather than SSN.)
- Fax the three pieces of paper (receipt, certificate and form) to 405-521-2971 or email them. Reimbursement takes 30 to 45 days from the date of receipt of complete paperwork.
- Deadline for submission of reimbursement paperwork is August 31, 2016.