Dear Early Childhood Educator,
Riverside would like to invite you to a training session for the Battelle Developmental InventoryTM, Second Edition (BDI-2TM). BDI-2 is aligned to the three OSEP Early Childhood Outcomes, as well as the Head Start Child Outcomes. It can be used to meet the federal reporting requirements across IDEA Part B, Section 619, Part C, and Head Start programs. BDI-2, and Head Start Child Outcomes are appropriate for children, ages birth through 7 years, 11 months.This training opportunity will focus on children, ages 3 through 7 years, 11 months.
The BDI-2 provides information for:
• Screening of key developmental milestones for school readiness
• Assessing current developmental strengths and needs
• Determining eligibility for special education services
• Evaluating children across various programs including preschool, daycare, early intervention, kindergarten, and Head Start
• Assisting in development of Individualized Family Service Plans (IFSP) and Individualized Education Programs (IEP)
BDI-2 Data Manager
Customize your data and reports!
BDI-2 Data Manager allows users to quickly enter a child’s demographic and assessment data. Individuals can enter raw scores or item detail information and then generate useful individual and group reports.
All participants will receive a 10% discount for future BDI-2 purchases before 12/21/2012.
To register for one of our complimentary trainings please visit www.riversidepublishing.com/bdiok
October 23, 2012
Indian Capital Technology Center Curtis Brackeen Learning Center 2403 N 41st St. E
918 687 6383
October 24, 2012
Moore Norman Technology Center Auditorium, Franklin Road Campus 4701 12th Ave NW
405 364 5763