The Oklahoma GED Administration and Adult Education and Family Literacy Programs have transferred to the Oklahoma Department of Career and Technology Education. Information regarding these programs may be found by calling 405-377-2000 (Ask for Lifelong Learning).
GED Testing/Diploma- Oklahoma Dept. of Career and Technology Education (ODCTE)
- 405-377-2000 or Toll Free: 800-522-5810
ODCTE contact information
- ODCTE will continue with the name “Lifelong Learning” so ask for this when you call. This includes the AEFLA Grant and GED Testing contacts.
- 405-377-2000 (Ask for Lifelong Learning)
- Dr. Joe Ely: Joe.Ely@careertech.ok.gov 405-564-4648 (Work cell number)
- Kimberly Vance: Kimberly.Vance@careertech.ok.gov 405-747-5877 (Work cell number)
- Toll Free Number: 800-522-5810 This number is not changing. It will be transferred to ODCTE.
To get a copy of your GED contact or order online:
View your scores and order your diploma or transcript at www.diplomasender.com, or by phone (855) 313-5799.