Posted by peter.wright on Tue, 07/29/2014 - 3:27pm
The July 25 edition of the Educator Currents newsletter is now online:
- Read about the 12 finalists to be the next Oklahoma Teacher of the Year, watch a video of a new conference where ten of them talked about their teaching philosophies and find the link for more detailed information on each candidate.
- Find out how Vision 2020 can still help you with free professional development resources even if you didn't make it to this year's conference.
- Get helpful links to the current PASS standards in English/Langauge Arts and Math.
- Test out a new resource for bringing the cultures and histories of Oklahoma's 39 tribes into your classroom.
- Learn how schools have been seeking out free help in developing safety programs at a state technology center.
And as always, look at the right column for interesting opportunites for educators and their students. To get the news faster, sign up for the Educator Currents newsletter. Enter your email into the subscription box on the bottom, right side of the OSDE homepage.
View the latest Educator Currents newsletter here.