Driver's Education Forms and Information

In collaboration with the Department of Public Safety, certified endorsed teachers may instruct driver education elective courses through the public school districts.  State revolving fund offers a reimbursement for students who complete and pass a qualified public school driver education course.

For more information about Driver's Education, contact: State Aid, (405) 521-3460.


< State Aid home

Last updated on January 25, 2016